Holistic Counselling is an approach which helps clients to heal by taking the entire human being and their life experiences into consideration for assessment and treatment purposes.
It is a unique form of counselling, focused on a person in their entirety. It considers physiological and psychological as parts of a greater whole, and regards the mind, body, and spirit as fundamentally interconnected. Holistic counselling is aimed at empowering a client to discover and access their own inner wisdom and healing capacity – and in doing so, enabling them to embark on a remarkable and enlightening journey of self-discovery and personal growth.
Holistic counselling is a gentle and compassionate form of therapy that may help you help yourself when you feel the need for support or assistance.
Holistic Counselling may help you achieve:
• Greater self-awareness and self-acceptance.
• A more peaceful, centred approach to life.
• Greater health and vitality.
• Emotional well-being.
• A deepened sense of spirituality.
• A greater ability to cope with traumas such as death, divorce and abuse.
• An enhanced feeling of optimism and self-esteem.